How AURUM is making the business Covid 19 Secure
1) We are supplying hand sanitiser on our counter for your use before handling jewellery. We have also installed a sneeze screen and our staff will wear face visors.
2) We can supply you with a mask and gloves should you require them.
3) We are increasing frequency of cleaning our counters, mirrors and equipment.
4) We are increasing handwashing and the use of alcohol hand gel.
5) All jewellery is cleaned thoroughly with detergents or antibacterial solution/wipes after handling.
6) Some items of jewellery may not be tried on. This is due to difficulty sanitising them, for instance strung items, pearls, beads, coral etc. In these circumstances we are happy for you to purchase an item, try it on at home and return it within 3 days if it is not suitable, for a full refund (*terms and conditions apply).
7) Social distancing signage and the number of people admitted to Grays is controlled by Grays Management. They are also supplying gloves, masks and gel upon entry to Grays and are responsible for the air conditioning and cleaning of the public areas.
8) We are accepting repairs and commissions. Depending on the item to be repaired we will either be able to discuss the repair directly, or, once the item has been sanitised. In some cases we may need to keep the item in a bag for 72 hours before examining it, for instance items which cannot be cleaned before examining. In these instances, before returning these items to you, we will write the time and date on the bag when it was last handled by ourselves.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT.
*Terms and conditions of 3 day return and refund – Items must be returned within 3 days in the same condition it was taken. The invoice must also be returned for cancellation along with all boxes etc. Goods not returned within 3 days are not eligible for refund under these Terms and Conditions. Your statutory rights still apply.
Aurum, Unit 310/11, Grays, 58 Davies street, London, W1K 5LP.